A content providing firm has a project for which they need a native English writer/editor to take raw translations of Japanese web pages and convert them into something reasonable.
A professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges of a particular medium whist devising imaginative and intuitive solutions expressed in word.
· Repurpose, edit and create site content
· Maintain high standards of copywriting
· Exercise quality control on all copy
· Development content strategy documentation
· Collaborate with project owners to determine the conceptual and copy direction of marketing initiatives
· Work with project owners and creative director to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
· A degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field
· Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable
· Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects, with diverse audiences and concisely communicate complex or demanding subject matter
· Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
· Detail oriented
· Able to work remotely
· An understanding of the airline industry and terminology used will be highly advantageous
- Would be needed early Jan for around 3-4 weeks, may not be full time
- Should be familiar with British English
- Experience on airline work would be very useful.
Candidates who match the requirements and fit the profile, please e-mail your CVs with a photograph and a covering letter indicating suitability to the profile
firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title English Copy Editor in the subject box.